Recently as I was accesing a site for running to prepare a marathon schdule for one of my collegue and found it blocked where as someone else doing the trading as such thought of wrtitng this blog.
Probably its an offically acceptable norm to do the online trading from office. But is this ethical ??
I have heard of the fact that people used to shout at the network team when there is a slowness while accesing the trading site especially the icicdirect.com, in fact the slowness is caused by the simolteneouus access during the trading opening/closijng time.
My point is, "Is it officially accepatable to do the online trading from ofice during office hours". I am of the opinion that 20% of time is devoted to this site.
In my view the more the people are experienced the probablity of accessing this site is more, the same is propagated to the new joinees. Is this the truth. On my view around 50% of employees who are more than 4 years of experience (invariable of the position) devotes around 12% of the time on time. Probably Im giving a conservative figure.
I am of the opinion there is no right for persons to access these sites from office. I understand this adds to the growing economy of India.
But in my view let this trading work be outsourced to other peoples and a separate industry grow-up with their profesional expertise and as well a new job opporunity in India. Even in my view the employees will get quality trading with their expertise and the employees gets benefit on their expertise and devoting qulaity time at office.
I have seen the mind set of an employee after the loss/gain on a particular day. Even on any day there mind must be going with the planned trading in next few hours.
In my career I have seen my Boss doing the same, my team members too follow the pattern and invariably HRs usually have this site opened.
So guys lets opine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment