Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year Eve

This could probably happen with few guys, having no time for life to getting bored, After i broke my leg in a concert I had to be rested for a 4 months, which is going to be completed in Januray. I got a feeling of getting bored, may be in First week of January i will start running and my next target to be in rhythm to have a half-marathon on my Birth Day, the 17-Apr. And to be in form for another marathon in next 6 months. This time I got to expand on my upper body, recomendation from few Girls and to be a little bit carefull on my dresss (non)sense.

Yeh I was close to love, got the company few girls but it is still away for me, not my cup of tea, Changed my company to tci9.com from Satyam and getting the new taste of life,

Huhhhh....

1 comment:

Dare2do said...

My goodness, my Doc told for another 2 months rest till february, Hope I recover for a half-marathon on 17-Apr.

Currently going thourgh the book Alchemist, by Paulo, an interesting one for the dreamers, Hope to finish by 20-Jan-2009