Its a sad story again from X. I was in a hurry catching the bus to my office. To my shock I met an accident with a tiny boy agaed arnd 8-10 Yrs picking up 2 tea cups in two hands. Her tiny black hand was shivering. And the entire tea spilled on my Pant. I got angry at once seeing my Jeans spoiled with the tea. But after seeing the facial expression of the Boy my anger melted to pity. The boy was silent looking at me with carrying the empty cups and the Hot tea comming out of his soft Hand, he was dedicated and did not leave any of the cups. He has leant to be dedicated at the cost of his pain. The vaccumness in his face and the way He was looking at me with the complete helpness in his face was really killing me. Perhaps He was thinking of his next job, how to answer his master. Then I looked at my purse, alas I din have change, had 50 Bucks minmum. And as such I din give anything to him. Then I walked on to the Bus, the Boy was still looking at me with the same empty look.
After moving 20 metres I realised wht a great mistake I did, I could have given him 50 Bucks. I was thinking to get down and give back the 50Rs to the Boy but I was too selfish to do tht. I realised how greedy I am. I could have afford to give him 50 bucks. It again hurt me whn I recall tht I spent arnd Rs200 by spending for a movie with my friend. At tht time I volunteered to pay the Bill as other 2 friends were unemployed.
Are we the people who spends the money whn not needed and hold back when there is a real need. Are we the people who vouch of being generous who never minds spending money for our friends, family and relatives ? May be there are people who desreve the help more than your family, friends and relatives.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment