No 2 consecutive days of non-running activity. And a milage of 20-25k till I get back my full rhythym of running. Had a decent 45-Min 8.5k recently. Need to work-out on my breathing. May be i will keep running this way, alternate days, this way my body works better and I plan for the next marathon on Decemeber, may be Mumbai, inspired by one of my friend in Mumbai, need to show my calf-muscle. Thats the only way!!!
So 50k in next 2 months. Will and my mileage rather kmage on this post everyday. Lets forget today run, easy 5.5k in 30 minutes without warm-up, My week starts from Monday to Sunday.
Last weeks run --->
Sunday -- 6k
Satday --> fart-lake 7*400m 8Min:10Sec + 7*400m 18Min:02Sec. not a bad one, I used to have in the range of 17:35 when i used to be in top-gear with a break of 5-7 minute in between. Happy, I could able to save 8 secs on my second iteration.
Friday-- Rest
Thursday --> 8.5k --> Mid 45 Min
Wed--> resr
Tuesday --> 5.5K --> 30 minutes
And this excludes the warm-up 800 meter. Last week crossed 25k. I am not going to push more, next week will reduce a bit to 22k to have fuller recovery to my shin-bone
And to add to my apetitie I have started eating non-veg. Though I feel a little bit outof breath after taking the non-veg foods especially because of spices, at least it is poping-me for having more rice(Carbo).
And a suggestion to have Glocose before and after run is probably healing the shin-bone. And to add to it I am running alteranate days and icing the calf after run.
I am pretty sure, will have bigger boost if i join swimming/cyciling. But that costs a little, a bit reluctant on that for the time being before I know where I stand finacially.
And may be, i have to take 20-25 days if rest somewhere in bewteen 2/3 weeks to have my foot operation, the external object that is set in my foot will be removed. Doc says the sonner the better.
Know none keep watching my blog. So can have heartull of thot on these blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It was a complete rest today. Sleep from 3AM to 8AM and again from 3PM to 8.30PM, Allmost 11 hours. This is compensating for my night shifts.
Have had a ridiculous meeting at 5PM tomorrow. Hope to reach ground at 6.30PM for my work-out.
Had a night shift and had to rush back for the morning work-out as I had a meeting in the afternoon. Did a decent 6k in 36 minute. But it was tough, the night shift had taken its toll. Again had around 3 hours of sleep in the entire day and all are the broken sleep. But tomorrows easy 8*100m + 8*100m is an easy option and do not want to skip that.
Huh a healthy 10k after a long time. I had to compensate for yesterdays failure to turn to running. Though had a little disturbed sleep for 3-4 hour, decided to leave for the ground at 5.30PM. I had planned to go for 6k and then interact with my body, listen to her and plan for next few kms.
But cannot miss a call from someone, midway at around 4k had to stop and talk for 20 minutes.
3k was going well in 18 minutes(1k/6 minutes) and was getting stronger for next 1.5k, when I stopped for talking over the crap phone.
To make it up, I walked for 2k all most, then again a continuous 5.3k in 30minis. So almost 10k for today, good one to my standard.
Again due to my Uncles death ceremony got to have a break on Sunday. So need to compensate that on Friday and Saturday.
Someone said, I recall, never meet a funeral or death ceremony, should be given high preference over a marriage ceremony
As planned for 1+3+1 on Friday evening, had the 1k in 4.39min, going good for 3k but at 2k had a call and had to rush back to office.
And had to walk-trough in the office till 5.30AM and headed back to Dhenkanal in bike. On the way had all my natrue calls at Naraj (As planned earlier) and a beautifull swimming/bath in the river.
The road on this area is quite scenic, as usual the camera was not with me. May be someday i will go for a half-maratahon on this route. it should be around 23k to Naraj.
If anyone see this blog and ready to dare for a 25k, let me know, we will plan, i can arrange a car back to bhubaneswar and the carbos/water we need to have can be planned out. We may finish in 2:30 and then relax the muscles in water, forget to mentin the open air bathroom, guys would luv them.
On Sunday pushed my butt with the folks at Dkl with the football, the hard surface over there sores the calf muscles but a good way to feel the pain of pleasure.
Next weeks plan is 32k(7k more than the current week, hope i beat myself, should not have any excuse of the night shift)
Monday was again a soccer day for me. Had 70 minutes of play, should have crossed the 6k during the game. I had an extended day at office from 12PM to 3AM. Decided to run in the evening but dosed off till 8PM and it was too late as I had to go office at 9PM.
To compensate yesterdays running, decided to go for the long run straight after the work at 6AM. After an initial stretching targeted for a 9k, 3 round in the Ekamra Park. Huh it was too humid, difficult time to run and the temperate touching at around 41k during the day. Finished the run in 53:20 Minutes against the planned 50 Minute. First round was up in 17:20 minutes but could not able to push a little more, night shift and the humidity was taking its toll. And then decided to have a buffet at Mayfair. It was splendid in a cool atmosphere though a little costly to the pocket. Had a heartfull of carbos, juices and Milk, egg, idli, brownies, sandwich......
Those guys were amazed to see my appetite and crashed to bed from 10Am to 2.30PM.
Also had again a sleep from 4PM to 9:15PM, oops i was late 15 mins to the office.
I can see now i feel better even after the run, very little discomfort, I realize why sports person needs 10 hours of rest but i know i can’t be that lucky all the time(getting more than 6 hr of sleep everyday).
Hope I hit 1+3+1 after my office today at 6AM. It’s already 4.30AM, need to wrap-up.
Yeh reading the book Nathruam Nathi, the Oriya version. So far the book seems to be a hardcore critic of Neheru on India’s partition, somehow i agree and Jinna had right to ask for Pakistan. And the author seems to have condemned Bapu for supporting Bapu. i realized a book by Abul Kalam Azad called "India Wins Freeddom", which got published in 1958 had been banned and again republished in 1988 after the interference of the supreme court.
Somehow feel like Neherus ego has lead to India's partition.
The basic cause of India's partition was Nehru’s reluctance of giving only 2 seats to Muslim league in 1937. Then again during 1946 Neherus declaration(Not to obey the Cabinet action plan) on not giving the priority to Muslim which lead Jinna to ask for a Muslim country.
I strongly recommend this book, May be someday I will read the book "India Wins freedom", this book was banned to have a turmoil on India politics during that time and could have exposed Nehru.
Having said this I am an admirer of Gandhi and his philosophy but feel like his love for Nehry might have dtered him a bit. Why din he fasted when Neheru was admant on the power.
Good that im catching-up with good amount of sleep even if I work in the night shift. usuall taking a 4 hour of sleep followed by 5 hour of sleep in the evening and skipping the afternoon snack. its getting compensated by a bit of snacks in the night.
Thoough initially the shinbone was complaaing a bit, decided to go for a 1+3+1 as I know I could be occupied on Friday.
The tmiming was 4:20, 17:25:4:40 a bad one on the 2nd iteration. Folllowed it-up wuth a 200 Abs cruch in 5 sets followed by back crunch of 200.
It was a joyous feeling after the run, I was pretty shocked/happy to see the sports hostel girls overtaking me with ease on the laps.
Tomoorow seems to be a rest day for me, not feeling like for a run, otherwise a fart-lek shd be a great one, depend on the mod morrow morning
Had a complete rest today thofh the actual slepping hour was less. ,5 hours. My shin was not shining. So decided to skip the fart-lek. May be morrowrs to have 10-12k before wrapping-up this week
Post a Comment